Describe a place where you go to do outdoor activities or play a sport.
You should say:
Where is it located?
What activities can you do at this place?
How often do you go there?
Why do you like this place?
- Well, as we are living a sedentary lifestyle, it is really important to indulge some kind of physical activities.
- My most preferred place for outdoor activities is a public park located near my house.
- I visit this park with my mother on a regular basis in the morning and sometimes in the evening.
- We visit this park mainly for the long walk.
- In the morning, we usually leave for this park around 6 AM.
- It remains very peaceful at that time, so we begin with little breathing exercises first.
- After 10-15 minutes of breathing exercises, we start our walk.
- This park has special cemented lanes for walking and running purposes.
- We take three full rounds to reach our daily target of 10000 steps.
- Then I just relax for a few minutes and come back home.
- However, my mother has joined yoga classes in a group, so she spends little more time in the same park.
- Also, sometimes in the evening, we bring our rackets and shuttle to play badminton.
- It is more fun there due to plenty of space and a separate court for the game.
- However, we do not go there every evening because of household chores.
- But we never skip our morning regime of visiting this park.
- I like this park a lot because it is clean and well-maintained.
- Moreover, there are so many big trees in the park which are good for my lungs.
- On top of everything, I like the peaceful environment of this place, especially in the morning.
- Are outdoor activities better than indoor activities?
Undoubtedly, outdoor activities are better than indoor activities because outside activities keep us fit and healthy for years. Mainly, fresh air has a profound effect on our mind and body as a result we feel more energetic for the whole day.
- What outdoor activities do young people like to do?
Usually, they like to play sports in the form of outdoor activities such as cricket, badminton, tennis, volleyball, basketball and so on. Moreover, they like cycling, hiking, and trekking.
- Do you think that people who like to do adventurous activities are more likely to succeed?
Yes, it is quite relatable because they stay hopeful and optimistic in whatever they choose to do in life. Also, being adventurous means being more confident. They accept challenges fearlessly. Therefore, they are more likely to succeed in life.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.