Describe an actor or actress whom you admire.
You should say:
Who he/she she is.
What he/she looks like.
What kind of movies he/she appears in
And explain why you admire this actor/actress.
- I admire a lot of actors and actresses, but if I had to choose one, I would have to say that my favorite is Viola Davis.
- She is an American actress who has been in the entertainment industry for over two decades.
- Viola Davis has a very distinctive look.
- She has dark skin, short curly hair, and a very fashionable sense of style.
- She often wears bold colors and patterns, and her outfits always look very stylish.
- She also has a unique presence about her that always commands attention.
- Viola Davis has starred in a wide variety of movies.
- She is best known for her roles in “The Help”, “Fences”, “Suicide Squad”, and “How to Get Away with Murder”.
- She has also had roles in a number of independent films, as well as television shows.
- I admire Viola Davis because she is a very talented actress.
- She is able to bring characters to life in a way that is very unique and powerful.
- I also admire her because she is a strong role model for young women.
- She has worked hard to achieve her success and she is an example of what is possible if you set your mind to it.
- I also admire Viola Davis because she is a vocal advocate for diversity in Hollywood.
- She has spoken out about the lack of roles for women and people of color.
- She is also an advocate for intersectional feminism, which is the idea that we must fight for the rights of all women, regardless of their race, ethnicity, or sexuality.
- Overall, Viola Davis is an amazing actress and role model.
- She is a talented actress who is not afraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believes in.
- I admire her for her talent, her courage, and her commitment to making a difference in the world.
- Admire: to regard with respect, appreciation, and approval
- Viola Davis: an American actress
- Distinctive: noticeably different
- Presence: a state of being or existing
- Starred: to be the main actor or actress in a film or play
- Talented: having natural ability
- Role model: someone whose behavior, example, or success is or can be emulated by others
- Vocal: expressing opinions or feelings openly and vigorously
- Diversity: the state of having people who are different races or who have different cultures in a group or organization
- Intersectional: relating to or involving intersecting groups or elements
- Feminism: the advocacy of women’s rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes
Q1. Are actors or actresses very interested in the work? Why?
A1. Yes, actors and actresses are usually very passionate and interested in their work because they can express themselves and create unique performances.