Describe a time you were very busy
You should say:
When did it happened?
Where were you?
What did you do?
And explain why you were that busy.
- In the modern world, everyone seems to be very busy.
- I, also, confront the hectic schedule on a very frequent basis.
- Here, I would like to mention a recent scenario when I was very busy because my exams and my brother’s wedding preparations were going parallelly.
- This happened in the last month when I was having my mid-term examination and side by side it was a peak time for the wedding preparation at my home.
- That time I was staying in a hostel at Ludhiana, from where my home is over 100 kilometers.
- But, being the only sibling of my brother I had so many responsibilities related to his wedding.
- So, my family asked me to at least visit home twice a week.
- I understood the situation and did the same.
- After every exam day, I used to go home in the evening and try to at least accomplish two-three tasks on my list.
- Some of the things related to the shopping part I did at Ludhiana.
- This was only possible because my friends helped me a lot in shopping there.
- So, this way I made the most of my time despite staying away from home due to my exams.
- On the other hand, I was hardly able to devote proper time to my study due to all day exertion.
- Therefore, I only used to skim and scan through the notes at night.
- But thankfully, I was able to perform well in exams as well as completed all the wedding preparations timely.
- Do you like the fast pace of modern life?
Not really because I feel in the fast pace of modern life we are living less and stressing more due to workload. We are hardly spending quality time with our near and dear ones.
- How do you feel when you are really busy?
It makes me feel very upset whenever I go through busy times, since I feel very out of balance in such times. I become unable to take care of my health, diet and family.
- What is the best way to deal with stress?
I think meditation and breathing exercises are the best way to deal with stress.
- What kind of lifestyle is suitable for people in modern society?
A healthy lifestyle with a good diet plan and a workout regime is suitable for people in modern society as they spend most of their time sitting and staying physically inactive.
- What relaxation techniques do you usually use?
I preferably do breathing exercises whenever I feel very anxious and stressed out. These techniques help me a lot and I really feel lighter after doing these exercises.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.