Describe an old person you admire
You should say:
– Who this person is?
– How long you have known him/her?
– What qualities he/she has?
and explain why you admire him/her
- I would like to talk about an old person I admire a lot.
- This person is my grandmother who is over 70 years old.
- I have known my grandmother for my entire life since I was a baby.
- My grandmother is a very kind and loving person.
- She always has a smile on her face and is always ready to lend a helping hand.
- Even though she is old, she is still active and takes part in all sorts of activities.
- She loves to cook and bake and is always amaze us with delicious dishes.
- My grandmother also has a very positive attitude which I admire a lot.
- She is always looking at the bright side of things and is never discouraged by difficult situations.
- She is also very generous and is always willing to share whatever she has with others.
- In addition to all these qualities, my grandmother is also very wise.
- She has a lot of experience and is always ready to share her advice with us.
- Her wise words have helped me a lot in life, and I am very grateful for that.
- I admire my grandmother the most because of her positive attitude towards life.
- Despite her age and all the difficulties she has faced, she is still able to stay optimistic and appreciate the good things in life.
- She is an inspiration to me, and I hope to be like her one day.
Positive: having a cheerful attitude; optimistic.
Generous: willing to give more than is expected or needed.
Wise: having or showing experience, knowledge, and good judgment.
Admire: to regard with respect and warm approval.
Inspiration: something that makes someone want to do something or that gives someone an idea about what to do or create.
Q1. What kinds of activities do young people like to do?
Young people generally like to participate in physical activities, sports, outdoor activities, and social activities.
Q2. Why do some young people like adventurous activities?
Young people often enjoy adventurous activities because they are thrilling, exciting, and can provide an adrenaline rush.
Q3. Do you think old people accept changes?
Yes, I believe that most old people accept changes, although they may take longer to adjust.
Q4. How do exciting activities relieve people’s stress?
Exciting activities can help relieve stress by providing an outlet for pent-up energy and giving the person something to focus on other than their worries.
Q5. Can you give some (other) examples of adventurous or risky activities?
Other examples of adventurous or risky activities include skydiving, rock climbing, bungee jumping, and mountain biking.
Q6. What skills do people need to take part in adventurous activities?
People need physical strength, endurance, and mental fortitude to take part in adventurous activities.