Describe a successful person who you once studied or worked with
You should say:
– Who this person is
– When you studied/worked with this person
– What you did together
– What this person did to become successful
– And explain how you felt about studying or working with this person
- I once had the privilege of working with one of the most successful people I have ever encountered.
- His name is David and he was my boss at a previous job I held for a few years.
- I worked with David for about two years, from 2014 to 2016.
- David was a very ambitious man and he was always looking for ways to make the business more successful.
- He was very creative and had a knack for finding innovative solutions to all kinds of problems.
- He was also very passionate about the company and its mission.
- He was always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the company achieved its goals.
- One of the things that David did to become successful was to put in the extra effort and time.
- He was always willing to put in extra hours and work late into the night to ensure that the tasks and projects were completed efficiently and on time.
- He also had a great knack for networking and was able to build a strong network of contacts
- This allowed the company to gain access to new markets and opportunities.
- Besides his hard work and dedication, David was also very knowledgeable and had a great understanding of the industry.
- He was always up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- He was able to use this knowledge to make better decisions and find new opportunities for the company.
- It was really inspiring to work with someone like David.
- He was always willing to share his knowledge and expertise with the team.
- He was always willing to lend a helping hand whenever anyone needed it.
- He was also very encouraging.
- Overall, working with David was a great experience and I learnt a lot from him.
- His hard work and dedication to the company really inspired me and I am sure that I can apply the same approach to my own career.
Ambitious: having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
Innovative: introducing or using new ideas, methods, or products.
Passionate: having or showing strong and intense feeling or enthusiasm.
Dedication: the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose.
Networking: the establishment of a mutually beneficial relationship between people in a business or social context.
Up-to-date: having the latest information, trends, or technologies.
Enthusiasm: great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause.
Follow ups :
Q1. Is money the only measure of success in your country?
No, money is not the only measure of success in my country.
Q2. How do you define whether one is a successful person?
I define a successful person as someone who is able to achieve their goals in life.
Q3. What is the standard of success in your country?
The standard of success in my country is usually determined by a person’s achievements, financial stability, and overall wellbeing.
Q4. Is there a contradiction between success and happiness?
No, I don’t think there is a contradiction between success and happiness. It is possible to be successful and happy at the same time.
Q5. Is it easy to succeed in the national tests in your country?
It depends on the person. Some students may find it easier than others, depending on their knowledge and skills.
Q6. What are the factors that influence students grades at school?
Factors that influence students grades at school include their study habits, dedication to learning, and the quality of instruction they receive.