WHAT IS A CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Talk about a leisure activity that you do with your family
- What activity
- When do you do it
- With whom do you enjoy doing it
Try to build Your Cue Card:
- Hardly get enough free time
- However, on weekends, try to stay with family
- Share the joy with family, it helps to build a strong relationship
- Gossip on family matters, sometimes play, usually watch tv together
- Stress buster for me
- In the evening, my wife and mother love to watch daily soaps
- However, when I am at home switch channel to a movie channel
- Family movies, the explicit language used in movies,
- Don’t have any particular taste,
- Me and my father love to watch the news, watch a cartoon with my child
- In fact, cricket is watched by all,
- After work, very little time left
- Want to use it efficiently
- Watch tv for 1-2 hours
- Sometime love to watch movie and dine out together
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.