Describe a person who impressed you the most when you were in primary school
Who he/she was?
How did you know him/her?
Why he/she impressed you the most?
And how do you feel about him/her?
- Many people, like parents, siblings, and teachers, influence young children in their developing years, which has a long-lasting impact on their personalities.
- Here, I would like to talk about a person who impressed me the most while I was in primary school.
- The name of this person was Mrs. Smith, who was the math teacher of our class.
- She used to teach math to me in the 5th class.
- The reason why she impressed me more than anyone else is that she helped me to improve my mathematical skills as well as my personality.
- Even though math was the most difficult subject, she made it quite easy to understand for my classmates and me.
- Her way of explaining important factors was quite impressive, which helped us acquire them quickly.
- Apart from this, she used to give extra intentions to weak students, so they could also learn quickly and could clear their exams.
- However, she was very strict regarding studies and discipline.
- She never allowed pupils to come late in the class, so this taught me punctuality.
- Due to her contribution and teaching style, I started taking interest in math and eventually achieved good marks in the math exam.
- I personally liked to attend the activities that she used to organize to improve student’s math skills, which were quite amazing and full of fun.
- She is still in my contacts, so we generally communicate over the phone or meet in person.
- So, she is the special person who impressed me more than anyone else during my primary school.
- Why do people always miss their childhood?
I believe individuals miss their childhood days because they have wonderful memories of that time. They still recall those days when they used to take part in fun activities with their friends throughout the day, without worrying about anything. But, in their adulthood, they have to shoulder many responsibilities.
- Are kids happier than adults? Why?
Of course, children are happier than adults. This is due to the fact that they don’t have to take care of anything as their father and mother are always present to do so. However, at a later age, they have a lot of tensions related to their personal and professional lives, so they remain under pressure.
- Why do people still remember many of their friends from primary school?
As far as I’m concerned, people remember their classmates from primary school because they have spent a significant amount of time with them. At that time, they used to do several fun activities with them at school and at home, as they used to have a lot of free time. But, when they become mature, they and their friends don’t have free time to meet each other. Therefore, they miss those childhood days.
- What kinds of primary school teachers impress students?
I would say primary school teachers who have a thorough knowledge of their subjects and have patients can put a long-lasting impression on pupils. This is because young children are not mature enough to share their learning difficulties with their teachers, so teachers should be able to evaluate such issues and should guide them accordingly.
WHAT IS IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.