Describe your first day at school
Where it was?
Explain how you felt on that day
- Well, everybody misses their school life, as they spend a significant amount of time there.
- Here, I would like to talk about my first day at school.
- I attended a play way school before starting my formal education from primary school.
- The name of this establishment was ‘Little Moon Kindergarten’, which is still quite famous in my city.
- I don’t remember exactly but I was a little bit nervous as well as excited on that day.
- My mother dressed me up and took me to school to drop me there, as it was not too far.
- I have to say I started shedding tears when my mother left me alone in the classroom.
- It was the very first time when I was away from my mother around strangers for almost a day.
- But my class teacher made me feel comfortable because she was very nice and polite.
- She introduced me to the whole class and also gave me candies, which made me comfortable.
- I made some friends, so I began enjoying the class and lessons.
- On that day, our teacher sang a few poems and involved us in group activities, which was an amazing experience.
- During the lunch break, I shared my meal with others and we enjoyed it together.
- Finally, my mother came back to take me home and I was very happy.
- So, that was a beautiful day of my life, when I started my schooling.
1. Do you think students should be taken to school by their parents or go by themselves?
Well, I think pupils should be taken to schools by their guardians during their primary school. At that time, they are immature, so they always need someone who can guide them in everything. But, students during high and secondary school should go on their own, as they start understanding everything.
2. Should children rely on their parents or be independent?
I believe children should rely on their parents during their developing years. At that time, they don’t earn money and have to ask their parents for daily needs. However, they should become independent as soon as they start earning.
3. How can children become more independent?
I would say young children can become independent in many ways. Firstly, they can take part in household chores, which will make them responsible. Secondly, they can start part-time jobs while they study, which can make them independent. Finally, they should start making small decisions on their own.
4. What is the effect if parents interfere with children’s life too much?
I think it puts a negative effect on children when parents interfere with their life. They start feeling bad for their parents, which is not good for their relationship. Then, it hinders their physical as well as mental growth, as their parents may not allow them to go out with others.
WHAT IS IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.