1. The PERT in project management means program evaluation and _____ technique.
2. “Risk” is usually _______ as the project progresses.
- remained same
- become negligible
3. Assembling project team and assigning their responsibilities are done during which phase of a project management?
4. The basic nature of a project is a/an _____ one.
- (A) or (B)
- Both (A) and (B)
5. A process that involves continuously improving and detailing a plan as more detail become available is termed as
- project analysis
- project enhancing
- progressive deliberation
- progressive elaboration
6. A program is usually a group of
- people and work
- related projects
- unrelated projects
7. Which from the following statement(s) is/are NOT true?
I. Projects have defined objectives
II. Programs have a larger scope than projects
III. The projects and programs in a portfolio must be directly related
- I only
- II only
- III only
- II and III only
8. Projects management is divided in _____ process groups.