WHAT IS A CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Talk about a new public building/place, which you would like to visit
- Which building/place is it
- Where is it
- When would you like to visit it
- With whom would you like to visit
- Why do you want to visit it
Try to build a cue card using idea below:
- Love to visit new places
- Better to spend time in this way
- Numerous places in my city worth to visit
- Desire to visit a newly build wonder park
- Located at Chandigarh
- Came to know from one of my friends
- Told me about exciting experience
- Visited wonder park’s website
- Got to know
- Seven wonders are built
- With waste material
- Better to see replica, because my financial situation
- Moreover, rides for children,
- Water park, and boating is available
- Astonished such a place is located about 100 KM away
- Reasonable ticket prices too
- Looking to make a plan with my family to visit this place
- To rejuvenate and spend quality time with my family
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.