Describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future
Where is it?
How do you know about this city?
What is it famous for?
Why you would like to live there
- People often move to other places due to multiple reasons, like education and work opportunities, peaceful living, or better amenities.
- Here, I would like to talk about a city where I really like to go and live, which is New Delhi.
- I am currently living in a countryside area, which does not have sufficient basic facilities for residents.
- Whereas New Delhi is the capital city of India, so it’s one of the largest and advanced cities in my country.
- This place is famous for its historical places, such as the Taj Mahal, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, and museums.
- I have to say the educational facilities in this city are great, as many reputed universities and colleges are situated there.
- Apart from this, other amenities, like medical and transportation, are wonderful, due to the availability of AIIMS hospital and Metro.
- I also got to know that the civilians of this city are very friendly and open-minded because of its multicultural society.
- The primary reason for moving to New Delhi in the future is the abundant work opportunities there.
- There are a plethora of international and national companies, like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Reliance, where I can find my dream job.
- The salaries are comparatively much higher in Delhi than where I’m currently residing, so I can live a luxurious life there.
- Due to educational facilities, my children will have a chance to get a good education.
- Therefore, I am eager to migrate to this city, so I can start living my dream life.
- At the moment, I’m applying for new jobs on the internet, which are available in New Delhi or its suburbs.
- I hope I will find suitable employment there and I will finally be able to move there.
- Why do more and more people live in the city?
I believe there are multiple reasons for this phenomenon. Firstly, an increasing number of individuals migrate to urban areas due to health, transportation, and educational facilities, which makes their life smooth. Then, people shift to cities due to better employment opportunities, which helps them earn their livelihood.
- What are some factors that attract people to settle down in certain places?
As far as I know, many factors influence individuals to settle down in any place. Firstly, people consider the availability of hospitals, educational institutes, work opportunities, and markets, while deciding to live in a city. Secondly, they also take into account the presence of their family members and friends with whom they will be able to spend some leisure time. Finally, some people consider peaceful or natural surroundings before settling down in any particular place.
- What are the differences between the young and old when choosing where to live?
I think youngsters prefer to have better work and recreational facilities to find well-paid jobs or hang out with their friends in restaurants and shopping centers. On the other hand, older people like to have access to hospitals where they can go for their regular health checkups. They also like parks where they can do some simple exercises to make themselves fit and healthy.
WHAT IS IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.
describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future canada
describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future ielts cue card
describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future cue card
describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future mumbai
5. describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future
describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future part 3
describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future
describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future follow ups