Describe a puzzle you have played
What it is like
How easy or difficult it is
How long it takes you to solve it
And how you feel about it
- Puzzle games are not only entertaining but also help to improve one’s mental ability.
- There are a myriad number of puzzle games that I have played while I was growing up, like crossword, logic puzzles, jigsaw, etc.
- Here I would like to talk about one of my most favourite games, which is the word puzzle.
- It is a board game and is still very famous among kids as well as adults.
- In this game, players have to search hidden words in a particular grid, using the letters of different words placed in that grid.
- The primary objective of this puzzle game is to find all the hidden words and place them in horizontal, vertical, or diagonal directions.
- I vividly remember I came across this puzzle game for the very first time when my father got it for me on my 8th birthday.
- It was a word puzzle book, which had more than 50 puzzles from easy to hard levels.
- I have to say I found it quite interesting even though it was very challenging.
- Initially, it was quite tough to find the words, so I used to take more than three hours to complete one puzzle.
- I used to play this game with my siblings and friends after school hours.
- This game helped me boost my memory and brainpower.
- Apart from this, I learned new vocabulary words by playing this game.
- Nowadays, I play this game on my smartphone with my friends, and we also recall nostalgic memories of our childhood days.
- I think this word game is beneficial for everyone because they can enhance themselves intellectually and can spend their leisure time in a productive way.
- Why do parents let their children play puzzles?
I believe puzzles are quite advantageous for young children because they can rejuvenate themselves in a learning manner. Such games develop their intellectual level and make their minds sharp. So, fathers and mothers should encourage their kids to take part in puzzle games in their free time.
- What kind of puzzles improve people’s intelligence?
I think all types of puzzle games are advantageous in enhancing individuals’ intelligence, as they have to use many logics and tricks to solve these puzzles. Puzzle games, like crossword, sudoku, jigsaw and so on, are designed in a way to make the players’ mind sharp and active. Therefore, many people like to spend time playing such games.
- Why are detective stories attractive to people?
As far as I know, detective stories attract more people because such stories allow them to use their imagination and solve mysteries. When they watch or read detective stories, they get a thrilling experience.
- Which do you think is better, a detective movie or its original novel?
I would say an original novel provides deeper information about a story than movies because they are well explained. Moreover, there is no time limitation while reading any novel. On the contrary, detective movies are more amusing because viewers don’t need to think deeply and can get enough information in just a few hours.
WHAT IS IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.
Describe a puzzle (jigsaw, crossword, etc) you have played part 3
Describe a puzzle (jigsaw, crossword, etc) you have played
Describe a puzzle (jigsaw, crossword, etc) you have played follow ups
Describe a puzzle you have played jigsaw
Describe a puzzle you have played crossword