Describe a law on environmental protection
What is it?
How you first learned about it?
Who benefits from it ?
And explain how you feel about this law?
- These days, environmental degradation has been a serious issue for the last five decades.
- Governments around the world have introduced various laws for the protection of our ecosystem, such as the deforestation act, the ban on plastic carry bags, the wildlife protection act, etc.
- Here, I would like to talk about the water protection act of India.
- This law was implemented to stop the contamination of water bodies throughout the country.
- Due to augmenting industry and other human activities, water pollution is increasing at an alarming rate.
- Many industrial plants discharge highly toxic materials into rivers, which are deteriorating the quality of water.
- As per this law, no one can dispose of any hazardous material into the water beyond the given standard.
- If anyone is caught offending this rule, that person will be fined and sent to prison for a couple of years.
- I got to know about this law through a video while I was using my social account.
- Water is one of the most important substances on earth because all humans, plants and animals need water for their survival.
- I must say there will be no life on earth without water.
- It was an eye-opener for me as I got to know some crucial facts about water pollution.
- Now, the enactment of this law will minimize water pollution problems.
- So, I believe this is a wonderful initiative by the authorities and it’s our responsibility to cooperate with the government by following the guidelines.
- Do you think this law is acceptable to the people?
Of course, this law is acceptable to individuals. People are well aware of environmental problems and their effect on our daily lives. So, the major proportion of the population cooperates with the guidelines issued by authorities, which significantly helps save the environment.
- Is there any situation wherein people may disobey the law?
Yes, there are certain situations when individuals don’t obey this law. Firstly, people violate the law by dumping various harmful materials, such as chemicals, plastic waste and sewage into rivers and lakes, so they can save money. Then, people waste so much water through day-to-day activities, which is one of the key reasons for water degradation.
3. What should parents do to educate children about laws?
I believe fathers and mothers can impart knowledge to their kids by becoming an example for them. Children imitate what their parents do, so parents should follow all the laws properly in their daily life. For example, I taught my kids the importance of saving water through my day-to-day activities and now they do not like to waste water.
4. What can teachers do to make students obey rules?
I feel that teachers can encourage pupils to take part in co-curricular activities based on rules and regulations, which will help them acquire knowledge in a more enjoyable way. Then, teachers can also impart education by providing some lessons on obeying laws.
5. Should people be penalized when they violate environmental laws?
Yes definitely. If someone breaks any environmental law, then that person should be penalized by putting them behind the bars. This will set an example for others and people will be more likely to follow the rules by changing their habits.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centers to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.
describe a law about environment cue card, describe a law on environmental protection
what are the laws that protect the environment
what are the current environmental laws in our country
describe a law on environmental protection ielts
describe a law on environmental protection cue card
describe a law on environmental protection follow up
describe a law on environmental protection easy
describe a law on environmental protection follow ups
describe a law on environmental protection speaking
describe the law on environmental protection
describe a law on environmental protection follow up questions
describe a law on environmental protection part 3
describe a law on environmental protection cue card follow ups