WHAT IS A CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Talk about an interesting conversation
- Who was the person
- When and where did you have the conversation
- What was the conversation about
Try to speaking using the idea below:
- Social person and like to talk on different matters
- Whenever with my friends love to discuss
- Being a web developer
- At the office a session, discussion about AI
- Artificial intelligence.
- Benefits and drawbacks
- The ways how it is helpful
- needs data and help to reach the desired goals
- even smartphones have this technology
- like google speak, Siri in apple, Cortana in Microsoft
- glimpse how powerful
- will great numerous job in future
- can take decisions efficiently and quickly compared to human beings
- however, many downsides as well
- even though will create many jobs in the tech world
- uneducated will have to suffer, moreover who are not upgrading themselves
- Also chances to take over human capability
- Disastrous if artificial intelligence starts writing code itself.
- Even technology has its own drawbacks and benefits, should be cautious while adopting
- Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.