WHAT IS A CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Describe a person you have seen (met) who is beautiful or handsome
- When and where you saw or met this person
- Talk about the personality
- Why do you think this person is handsome or beautiful
Take some Ideas and try to speaking:
- Like to talk my best friends(school friend) who is handsome
- Just 2 months older than me and studied in the same school
- In detail good looking and outgoing person
- Tall around 6 feet and looks quiet young for his age I think its mainly due to his hairstyle
- Fair complexion
- What I really like / I’d have to say health conscious
- At the moment living in USA, running his own business successfully
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.