WHAT IS A CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Describe an important technological product you bought
- What is it
- When did you buy
- How often u use it
Try to build a Cue Card:
- Gadget geek
- Love to buy electronic gadgets
- With changing technology, every day new models and innovative products are launched in the market
- Recently, facing difficulty with my laptop
- Working as a developer needs a perfect system to work
- Looking for 500gb Hard disk, 4 GB RAM, black in colour and i7 processor
- Went to a local shop, compared the prices online,
- So, I thought to buy an HP laptop,
- Because already used this brand,
- Provide satisfactory performance
- As the machine runs for 8-10 hours daily
- Apart from professional work, use it for study, and entertainment
- Listen to music, sometimes watch movies
- I believe it was the right choice made at the right time
- Cannot imagine life without it
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.