Describe an activity that you usually do that wastes your time
What it is?
When you usually do it?
Why do you do it?
And explain why you think it wastes your time.
- Well, I take part in various activities on a daily basis and most of them are constructive, while others are useless.
- Here, I would like to talk about an activity that wastes my valuable time, which is playing games on mobile.
- Actually, playing video games is my hobby, which I do every day in my free time.
- I play many video games after my school hours, but my most favourite game is Pubg, which I play online with my brother and friends.
- I spend so much time playing games on my mobile, which makes me feel relaxed.
- But, this wastes a huge amount of my time, which I can easily use for other important tasks.
- Because of this, I don’t spend much time with my family and friends and they usually make complaints regarding this.
- Now, I have become so much habitual of video games that I can’t stop myself from playing them.
- I have to say I have gained a lot of weight because I hardly do any physical activity.
- Since it’s a passive activity, I don’t go out with my friends for playing outdoor games, which is the major cause of my obesity related problems.
- I play video games to refresh my mind, but when I lose a match, I feel even more stressed and exhausted.
- Due to all these reasons, now I think I should stop this habit.
- Instead of games, I should wisely use my time learning new skills or improving my health.
- So, this is the passive activity that wastes my precious time.
- How do you balance work and life?
Well, to be honest, work life balance is certainly difficult to manage in today’s lifestyle. I do so by equally giving time to everything related to my personal and professional life. I always try to give my best at job in my working hours and I spend sufficient time with my family members after work.
- Will you continue doing something when you are aware that it wastes your time?
Of course, I will definitely try to quit that habit. I know it’s very difficult to stop doing something that is habitual for me. But, once I realize it I will try my best by spending my time on other productive activities.
- What kind of things make people pressured?
As far as I’m concerned, there are a myriad number of things that create pressure on individuals’ minds. People feel stressed due to their personal issues and health problems. Then, they remain under pressure to perform well in their jobs or in their studies, so they can achieve something great. Finally, they are under stress due to their financial problems.
- Why do some people refuse to abide by the rules?
I believe some individuals don’t follow rules because they consider themselves better than others. Such types of people think that they are superior to others in many ways, so they don’t need to follow any rules and regulations.
WHAT IS IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.