Describe a quiet place you like to spend your time in
Where it is
How you knew it
How often you go there
What you do there
And explain why you like the place
- Well, these days, people like to visit some quiet places, like gardens, libraries and temples to spend their time in a peaceful environment.
- Here, I would like to talk about my favorite quiet place, which is a library.
- The name of this library is Guru Nanak Library, which is situated in the heart of the city.
- It is a public library built by the municipal committee of my city.
- There are a number of books available for readers of different genres, which helps people broaden their horizons.
- As this place is within walking distance from my home, I visit there almost every day in the evening.
- The reason why I love spending my leisure time there is because of my reading habit.
- I am an enthusiastic reader, so I spend most of my time reading books.
- Any kind of noise is prohibited in the library, so it is a very quiet place to read books and make projects and assignments.
- I must say I get some peace of mind and inner satisfaction when I spend some time in this library.
- This routine helps me take away my mental and physical tiredness, which makes me feel relaxed.
- Moreover, the librarian is a very kind-hearted human being and has a vast knowledge of every aspect.
- I usually interact with her to clarify my doubts about certain matters, and I always get impressed by her way of explanation.
- Due to all these reasons, I extremely like to spend time in this quiet place.
- Is it hard to find quiet places in cities?
Yes, it is really difficult to find quiet places in urban areas. There is so much noise in cities because of increasing vehicles and factories. So, people visit outskirts and hill stations to get peace of mind.
- Why is it quieter in the countryside?
I would say, countryside areas are quieter because there are less cars and factories, which leads to a calm environment. Moreover, the population is also very less in countryside areas.
- Why do people go to quiet places?
I believe people visit quiet places to get peace of mind. These days, individuals are leading a very stressful lifestyle and have less time for relaxation. That’s why they visit quiet places, so they can refresh their minds and become more productive.
- Why do some people not like quiet places?
I think some individuals do not like quiet places because they want to have fun. They always want to explore places and catch up with new people. So, when they visit quiet places, they do not like such places, which eventually makes them feel bored.
- Do you know other quiet places?
Well, there are a few quiet places, like libraries, temples, gardens and outskirts. It depends on individuals, which place they want to visit. I personally like to visit my village to visit my uncle’s home, where I get peace of mind.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.