WHAT IS A CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Describe a product or application, which is based on Artificial Intelligence
- What is it
- How do heard about it
- How and why do you use it
Try to build a cue card using idea below:
- This technology is in early phase
- Numerous applications are being build
- Like account statement on your mobile with having access to your bank account just by reading bank SMS
- About Cortana
- Inbuilt software in Microsoft’s operating system Windows 10
- To use must register on microsoft’s website
- Good to go after setting up
- To wake Cortana, just say Hey Cortana
- Then all things works like a conversation
- As talking with a human
- Can play songs
- Open software in computer
- Can tell weather report
- Can sing songs as well
- My child love songs sung by Cortana
- Also drawbacks
- Privacy concerns
- Continuous voice detection
- If security is compromised then hackers can take advantage
- I believe this command assistance tech will remove some flaws in future
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.