Describe a photo that you are proud of
You should say:
When did you take this photo?
What is the photo about?
Why do you feel proud of the photo?
- It has become quite easy, these days, to capture happy and proud moments with our smartphones.
- This way, we can relive those moments throughout our life.
- Here, I would like to mention a similar photograph which I am very proud of and relive those special moments whenever I look at it.
- Well, it was taken 3 years ago, when my younger brother was selected as the man of the match in the state level cricket tournament.
- This match was conducted at the Guru Nanak stadium, Ludhiana.
- My whole family had visited there to see that cricket match.
- The match was so competitive that the entire stadium was fully packed with the audience since all the good players from the state were playing there.
- But at the end, we all were over the moon when my brother’s team won that match.
- And when their team was receiving the trophy, I captured so many photographs.
- While doing so, I suddenly heard that my brother’s name was announced as the ‘man of the match’.
- At one second, my family members looked at each other as that announcement made our heart skip the beat.
- Because it was a dream come true moment for all of us.
- Then I rushed towards my brother while he was receiving the ‘man of the match’ trophy and captured his photograph with my smartphone.
- Now that photo is hanging in our living room and whenever I look at that photograph my heart gets filled with immense pride.
- Why do some people like to use photographs to document important things?
People use photographs to document important things because with the help of photographs, we tend to remember the things for a longer period of time. Also photographs keep our memories fresh if we frequently watch them.
- What can one learn from photographs taken throughout history?
Photographs taken throughout history depict culture, religion, art, lifestyle of old people. Besides this, one can learn how humankind has evolved from generation to generation. So, photographs are kind of a connection to our past.
- Are photographs the best way to remember something?
Yes, photographs are meant for remembrance only. For example, when we visit some new place, in a few months or years we tend to forget the details and location. But if we have a photo of that place then we can easily recall the visual details of that place.