WHAT IS A CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Describe a person who likes to travel by plane
- Who this person is
- How do you know this person
- Where this person travels to
- Explain why this person likes to travel by plane
Try to build a cue card using idea below:
- Many people love to travel by plane
- Depends on budget
- Choose bus, train or plane
- People consider when living far away
- Friend Jame lives in Bangalore
- About 3000km away from his hometown
- By train, it takes 3 days
- Work as a web developer
- Visit in every 2 month
- Parents reside here in my city
- Always consider plane
- Say, save time to spend more time with family
- Convenient to travel
- Thanks to cheap airfare
- Almost equal to first-class train tickets
- Also, love to visit an exotic place
- Uses coupons and get good discounts
- He is the one who travels by plane
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.