Describe a natural talent you want to improve, like sports, music.
What is it?
When did you discover it?
How you want to improve it
And how do you feel about it?
- All of us possess certain inborn qualities, like sports, singing, and art, that can assist us to become successful in those domains.
- Here, I would like to talk about one skill that I really want to improve, which is painting.
- From my school days, I have admired painting as I am naturally good at it.
- I still remember I was in 7th grade when I came across this skill.
- At that time, my class teacher enrolled me in the annual art competition in which I had to create a painting.
- I must to say I was very nervous at the beginning as I never participated in any art competition before that.
- So, I practiced a few days before the competition day.
- On that particular day, I made a beautiful painting of a natural landscape using watercolors on the canvas.
- Everyone, including my class teachers and friends, got amazed to see my artwork, and I received a lot of appreciation for it.
- This boosted my confidence, so I regularly started making paintings in my leisure time.
- But I never learned it professionally because I opted for the engineering field.
- Now I want to learn professional digital painting due to its increasing demand.
- Many artists are earning thousands of dollars on the internet by showing their artistic qualities.
- Therefore, I am planning to take up an online course to acquire some important aspects of digital painting.
- In the coming days, I hope I will surely receive some lessons and see myself doing something creative.
- Do you think artists with talents should focus on their talents?
Definitely, they should. If they concentrate on their natural talents, they will obviously achieve something big in that field, mainly due to their interest and skills. For example, Sachin chose to become a batsman in cricket because of his passion for this game and now he is the most successful player of cricket.
- Is it possible for us to know that children who are 3 or 4 years old will become musicians or painters when they grow up?
Well, I don’t think so. Children at a tender age are very curious, so they show interest in almost all the activities. Because of this, it’s hard for parents to know what their children will become in their adulthood, even if he or she possesses certain innate skills.
- Do you think parents feel guilty for putting too much pressure on their children?
As far as I know, parents should not feel guilty when they put pressure on their kids because they do this to prepare them for their future. In this way, children come to know that obstacles are part of life and they have to achieve what they want facing these challenges.
- Why do people like to watch talent shows?
The primary reason individuals like watching talent shows is that such shows are based on reality and are full of entertainment. These days, people are leading a stressful lifestyle, so they want to spend their leisure time entertaining themselves through these types of TV shows. Moreover, many people possess certain talents, so these reality shows allow them to show their skills and become famous by participating in them.
- Do you think it is more interesting to watch famous people or ordinary people’s shows?
Well, it is very difficult to say which shows are more interesting. From celebrities’ shows, one can learn about their achievements and struggle in their professional career, which can be a motivating factor for them. On the other hand, general people’s shows have their own charm, as viewers can easily compare their life with them or can acquire some life lessons. Therefore, both types of shows are beneficial in their own ways.
WHAT IS A IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.
describe a natural talent that you want to improve cue card
describe a natural talent you want to improve cue card follow ups
describe a natural talent you want to improve cue card