Describe a company where you live that employs a lot of people
What it does?
How many people it employs?
What kind of people work there?
How do you feel about it?
- Organizations play a key role in the economic development of a country by producing and exporting various types of commodities and creating employment opportunities.
- Here, I would like to talk about a company in my town which employs a lot of people.
- The name of this firm is Kangaro Group, which manufactures stationery items.
- It was established in 1959 in Ludhiana, and now it has five manufacturing units.
- This company is a leading stationery manufacturing organization, so it produces a variety of products, like staplers, paper cutters, tape dispensers, file clips, etc.
- Moreover, they produce high-quality products, and they export them all over the world.
- This company has employed more than 15000 workers, which includes local residents and individuals from other states.
- People from all walks of life work in this industry and earn their livelihood.
- I think most of its workers are satisfied with the company policies and benefits, so they feel proud of working there.
- This enterprise provides a lot of advantages to the workers, like medical facilities, transportation, accommodation, and insurance.
- They have a good working environment because senior employees have a good relationship with their teammates and juniors workers.
- Due to the company policies, this organization has received several awards for its employees’ happiness and work-life balance.
- Therefore, this is the workplace where a large number of people are working.
- Is it easy to find a job in India?
Well, due to India’s population, there is stiff competition among job seekers for any particular type of job. So, it’s certainly not easy to get a well-paid job in a good company.
- What should the government do if there is unemployment?
I believe the authorities can take multiple steps to control unemployment. Government can encourage multinational companies to open up their branches in the country, so more local citizens can be employed. Then, people can start their own businesses with the help of various government startup programs, which would help thousands of workers to find employment opportunities.
- Is a high salary important?
Certainly, a decent salary is a very important consideration while getting a job. This is because a good remuneration can be a motivating factor for an individual’s performance at work. Moreover, everyone needs money to buy day-to-day products and to happily live their life
- Is it ok to do a job you like with a low salary?
Well, it would be a very tough situation for me. I would definitely go with the job of my interest even if I’ll be paid less. Working for my favorite job gives me a sense of satisfaction and inner happiness.
- How can a small company grow big?
Small organizations can become big by implementing various strategies. They can use some new marketing and advertising tricks to promote their products among customers. Then, they can hire skilled employees who can develop new products. Finally, they can concentrate on the quality of their products, so they can gain the trust of people.
- Should big companies donate more to charities?
Of course, they should. Big corporations have money that they can spend on poor people through charities, which can be beneficial for both. People can get help with their basic needs, and companies can promote their products through charities.
- Should big companies be punished more seriously if they break the law?
I think the punishment should be the same for everybody. So, both big as well as small companies should be treated in the same way when they break any rules. However, most of the time, big organizations use their power in order to get out of any trouble that arises due to offending the law.
WHAT IS IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.