WHAT IS A CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
A software that you use often
- What is it
- How often do you use it
- For what is it used
Try to build a cue card using idea below:
- Numerous software installed on my PC
- Except games
- Internet browser
- Chrome build by Google
- Can be downloaded free from google’s website
- Helps to browse websites
- Many websites can be opened simultaneously
- Working as a web developer
- Really helpful checking the live preview of projects
- Moreover, debug option also quite helpful for locating errors
- Besides, bookmark option
- History of visited sites upto 100 days
- Password saving facility synched with google email account
- Extensions help to extend functionality of chrome.
- Very helpful not only for daily use, as well as for my work
- Frequent updates for new design as fix security issues
- I believe one of the best software build by Google and even installed on my PC.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.